Friday, May 27, 2011

Start of a Gastronomical Adventure

Hi everyone!
   Finally I am writing this blog. It seems like ages since I have wanted to do this, but don't know what had been stopping me. Maybe I needed a little inspiration or little instigation, can't figure it out. But last night, four words from my husband made me go for it "you should start blogging".  Those words were like music to my ears and gave me the motivation to write this.

   I am a self taught cook. For me my kitchen is "a home inside a home". It is all where the magic happens. Starting from the regular morning cup of tea to the making of the most exotic desserts, all is a serious and enjoyable affair for me. If you ask when this passion for food came to me, i would say  "it had always been there, just can't limit it in time."

   Through my blog, I would love to share my experiences in the food world, my baking experiments, my love for cake and cake decoration. Please join me through this gastronomical adventure and let us take this love for food to the next level..... 
Add caption

 Just could not help not posting an image of my deepest passion. luv ' em....cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment